UK visa services for corporates

Family Visa

At Fusco Browne we are a leading team of immigration lawyers with a wealth of experience in advising and preparing applications for an individual to enter or remain in the UK as a family member of a person present and settled in the UK and subsequently settling in the UK.
Spouse/Partner and Family Members


Work Visa — Business Visa

At Fusco Browne we pride ourselves in our extensive expertise and knowledge of the UK Points Based System (PBS). Our expert lawyers have extensive knowledge and experience in advising and making applications for applicants in all parts of the PBS system.
Tier 1 visa Tier 2 visa Tier 5 visa



The Tier 4 visa is for students wishing to study in the UK. Applicants must have an approved Sponsor in the UK. Applications can be made from outside the UK and within the UK (for those who qualify).
Tier 4 visa


Sole Representative Visa

The Sole Representative visa is for senior employees of an overseas organisation who wish to establish a branch or subsidiary of the same in the UK. The application process for this visa is quite complex.


Further to Remain (FLR) in the UK visa

When most individual enter the UK, they are granted a period of leave to remain with the option of extending it. The exception to this is visit visas which, in themselves, cannot be extended inside of the UK save in very rare circumstances where the Secretary of State is willing to exercise discretion.


Indefinite Leave to Remain

You can apply for Settlement Visa otherwise known as Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) normally if you have lived in the UK legally for a certain period of time, usually between two and five years.


Tourist & Visitor Visa

You can apply for a Visa if you wish to come to the UK to see friends or family or as a tourist. It is possible for family members settled in the UK to sponsor your visit.


Business Visit Visa

For those who wish to come to the UK in order to attend business meetings, arrange deals, negotiate or sign trade agreements/contracts or represent a foreign manufacture the Business Visit visa is the solution.

We at Fusco Browne offer expert advice and assistance in this process whether you contact us from within or outside the UK.

Please refer to Tourist & Visitor Visa for more details.