Tourist & Visitor Visa

There are also several different types of visit visas to the UK, these include:

Family Visitor

At Fusco Browne we understand the importance of family regularly getting together. Our specialist services include help and support in family visit visas.

Tourism and visiting friends

Applicants come as General Visitors for a period no more than 6 months.

Chinese national can come as part of a group for a maximum of 30 days under the UK/China Approved Destination Status (ADS) agreement.

Visiting to do business

For those who wish to come to the UK in order to attend business meetings, arrange deals, negotiate or sign trade agreements/contracts or represent a foreign manufacture the Business Visit visa is the solution.

Visiting to study

The Student Visit Visa or the Child Visit Visa are suitable for those who wish to study in the UK for up to 6 months (or up to 11 months if you will be studying an English Language course).

The Prospective Student visa is suitable for those who intend to study in the UK under Tier 4 of the points-based system, but you have not yet completed the arrangements for their course of study.

Parents' of Children under the age of under 12 who will be studying in the UK under Tier 4 (Child) of the points-based system, can also apply as Special Visitor in order to accompany their children for study in the UK.

Visiting as a sportsperson

Those who wish to take part in any sporting events in the UK, might be able to come here as a Sports Visitors or as a Visitor Undertaking Permitted Paid Engagements (or as a Child Visitor if under 18).

Whichever of these categories you chose, we at Fusco Browne offer expert advice and assistance in this process - contact us now.