Settlement in the UK with humanitarian or refugee status

Settlement in one of promising economies in world such as the UK is not easy. You need to follow and go through strict procedures. You can apply for settlement in the UK (also known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’) in the situation whereby you are resident card holder with refugee status, or seeking protection on humanitarian grounds. The best thing about settlement is that you can also include your spouse or children in Settlement Visa application, providing they are already staying in the UK.

Besides, there are many other legal considerations about which you need to be aware. This is where the services of professional Immigration lawyer come to play the real role. In case there are problems in your application, your Settlement Visa is likely to get forfeited. Think judiciously before you apply for settlement in the UK.

Fusco Browne is the team of high qualified, professional Immigration experts working in the UK, offering help for settlement in the UK. We are dealing with sensitive cases like Human Rights and Asylum Law, and help prospective applicants to apply for their settlement on these grounds. Our experienced Immigration solicitors have in-depth knowledge on Settlement Visa for the UK. For more information, visit:

Leave a Reply