Pointers on Tier 5 Temporary Worker – Government Authorised Exchange Visa

Do you want to immigrate to the UK on the government authorised exchange Visa? It is always better that you have good understanding of Tier 5 temporary work Visa. This type of Visa allows you to visit the UK for short period of time to gain work experience, or do practical training, or undertake an overseas government language programme, or do the research or be the part of fellowship in any government authorised exchange scheme.

Eligibility conditions

If you wish to apply for the Tier 5 temporary worker – government authorised exchange visa, you need to fulfil the following eligibility conditions:

  • Should have a legitimate sponsor
  • Should be outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
  • Should adhere to other eligibility conditions

The sponsor can be an organisation that runs on the approved exchange scheme, or it can be a government department or agency.   In case you are a sponsored researcher, or a visiting academic or an examiner, your sponsor should likely to be higher education institution.

Fusco Browne is an OISC registered Immigration firm in the UK, offering full line of Visa solutions at competitive prices. The UK Visa and Immigration consultants at Fusco Browne have an in-depth knowledge of the UK tier based Visa system. To know more about the Tier 5 Visa, click on:

Leave a Reply