The Tier 5 Temporary Worker – Government Authorised Exchange Visa

The UK Visa category is very elaborate, consisting of several categories and sub categories. Among the most prominent of the Visas is the Tier 5 Visa, with particular reference to Temporary Worker – Government Authorised Exchange Visa.

You can apply for this specific Visa category only if you intent to visit the UK for short time duration to gain work experience, or do training, or be the part of an Overseas Government Language Programme, or undertake any research or a fellowship programme as formally approved by government authorised exchange scheme.

Here are few pre requisites for applying under this Visa category:

  • You need to have the sponsor
  • You should not be the citizen of European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
  • You meet all the necessary obligations required otherwise

Make sure you get an authentic sponsorship sponsored, or have a certificate of sponsorship from a licensed sponsor– if you are willing to come to the UK for work purpose.Check with the reliable Immigration firm.

Fusco Browne is a professional UK based Immigration and Visa law firm offering consultation and several personalised services to individuals, families as well as business groups. We have experienced consultants who have expertise in all cases related to the UK Visa and Immigration. To know about the Tier 5 Visa and other Immigration procedures, click on:

Leave a Reply